I will show you How To Download Voyager Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.3. Resting on one’s laurels is one of the faults that Minecraft players frequently make. In other words, they never challenge themselves and are unwilling to even consider trying something new. If you don’t already know, exploration is the focus of the game Minecraft. To have an engaging experience, you must try out new things. When it comes to attempting something new, Voyager Shaders 1.20.3 is one of those Minecraft Shaders that you don’t want to miss out on. This is due to the fact that there is every reason to believe that Minecraft’s features are astounding in many ways, based on the opinions of other players and enthusiasts.
The effects that come with this new mod are one of its most striking improvements. Voyager shader 2.0 Shaders will disprove your belief that the impact additions made possible by Minecraft mods have reached their zenith. The fact is that its contributions are quite remarkable. Only few shaders have the ability to transform the game’s aesthetics from nothing to something truly remarkable. Envision a more realistic appearance for your planet. Everyone is aware that Minecraft’s default graphics and images are inadequate. To remedy this, Voyager Shader 1.20.3 was developed. You won’t have to worry about the appearance of your environment after it is installed. This is due to everything coming to life. Only few mods may completely enhance the graphics and appearance of your game. One of these is the Voyager Shader for Minecraft 1.20.3.
Voyager – Screenshots
How To Download Voyager Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.20.3 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Voyager Shaders link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Voyager Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.3
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Voyager Shaders 1.20.3 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.