I will show you How To Download Vanilla Plus Shader for Minecraft 1.20.3! Instead of refining specific visual aspects in Minecraft, they entirely replace them. Vanilla Plus Shaders takes a distinct approach on how lighting and shaders should be handled. The Vanilla Plus shader pack’s execution and objective are to enhance what is already present in Minecraft. The developer of Vanilla Plus Shaders is RRe36, a committed Minecraft player who needed to create his claim shader pack. At first discharged in 2019, the shader pack gotten consistent overhauls. The developer publishes regular updates to fix numerous compatibility issues and defects. Vanilla Plus Shader 1.20.3 is a unique shader pack that you should try. No wonder that this belongs to the top shaders for Minecraft. The shader pack’s creators put a lot of effort into a number of areas to accomplish the audacious goal of improving vanilla Minecraft.
The shader pack’s primary developer, REe36, assembled a remarkable project with a lot of hard work and dedication. The Vanilla Plus shader pack adds a number of new features. The most highlights that the shader pack comes with incorporates godrays, energetic shadows, volumetric clouds, focal point flares, motionblur, blossom and worldly hostile to- aliasing. Al these highlights progress on a few angles of the diversion without chaging a single surface or surface determination. The prompt impact is crisper surfaces for trees, clears out, soil, rock, distinctive sorts of squares, swarms, creeps and player surfaces. At the same time, the shadows within the diversion are much crisper. They are less fluffy and are considerably less pixelated. Motionblur is another impact that’s quickly perceptible when introducing the shader pack.
Vanilla Plus – Screenshots
How To Download Vanilla Plus Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.20.3 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Vanilla Plus Shaders link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Vanilla Plus Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.3
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Vanilla Plus Shaders 1.20.3 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.