I will show you How To Download Tea Shaders for Minecraft 1.19.4. Minecraft might fair be a video amusement, and not as endless as the whole known universe (clearly), but the same logic applies to Minecraft within the same way that it does in genuine life. And on that note, we needed to appear you a set of shaders that we think you’ll truly like called Tea Shaders for Minecraft. This pack is one of the few shader packs that increase your FPS in Minecraft. Possibly you as of now know it beneath the ancient title Beyond Belief Vanilla Renewed. Tea shaders may be a shader pack created for all current adaptations of Minecraft that right now back OptiFine, which is an optimization mod for Minecraft which the Minecraft community has supported for a long time presently. Tea shaders might not get the same level of vitality as a couple of of the flashier shader packs open for Minecraft these days.
But in spite of not being as showy as its competitors, Tea shaders are really truly great for the correct individuals. That’s the thing, they do, but it might not be self-evident to you unless you’re as of now profoundly recognizable with how base Minecraft looks. The colors inside the Tea shader see truly pleasant, they’re fair a touch brighter than Minecraft’s default surfaces without looking like they’re gleaming as well much. It’s amazingly unpretentious, nearly like squinting your eyes very marginally after you take a see around yourself. At the same time, it looks a bit like the water gets a little bit darker, conceivably due to the way that Minecraft handles shadows and lighting with colossal stacks of water inside the Tea shader pack.
How To Download Tea Shaders for Minecraft 1.19.4
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.19.4 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Tea Shaders link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Tea Shaders in Minecraft 1.19.4
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Tea Shaders 1.19.4 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.