I will show you How To Download Super Duper Vanilla Shaders for Minecraft 1.19.4. Future plans call for Super Duper Vanilla Shaders 1.19.4, which was created by Eldeston and managed by FlameRender Studios, to rank among the best shader packs. The most recent pre-release version was released on October 8, 2021, although the first beta release was on February 18, 2021. You can observe the considerable tweaks and improvements made with each release if you keep track of their version releases. You will immediately note that Super Duper Vanilla Shaders for Minecraft 1.19.4 delivers incredibly sharp pictures and graphics, especially when you utilize the most recent release. It provides a noticeable visual enhancement, particularly when compared to vanilla versions that don’t use packs. The shadows improved the most as a result of the realistic shadow lighting.
You can anticipate a number of lighting enhancements for your Minecraft game with the current release. The weather graphics have also been enhanced, and the sky colors have become more realistic. Shadows also get auto-exposure so they don’t look static when you zoom in or move your screen. Using this shader pack, the gamma correction is also improved. This pack’s bloom renders are also fluid and realistic-looking. As a result, places and occasions with particular ambiances, like as sunrise or sunset, appear more detailed. Visuals of the sea and underwater are also enhanced. Water is rendered smoothly, and aquatic elements might appear to be waving because to their use of shadows.
Super DUper Vanilla – Screenshots
How To Download Super Duper Vanilla Shaders for Minecraft 1.19.4
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.19.4 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Super Duper Vanilla Shaders link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Super Duper Vanilla Shaders in Minecraft 1.19.4
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Super Duper Vanilla Shaders 1.19.4 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.
Super Duper Vanilla Shaders — Download Links
[1.19.4] Download Super Duper Vanilla Shaders