I will show you How To Download Soft Voxels Lite Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.3. By bringing forth a new era of visual enchantment, it drastically alters the Minecraft experience. In this realistic virtual environment, players are invited to embark on an expedition with breath-taking views and captivating scenery. A unique and exceptional option that fills the Minecraft environment with vibrant colors, Soft Voxels Lite Shaders stand out among the large range of shader settings. Soft Voxels Lite Shaders 1.20.3 is pretty new but I have to say that it is amazing.
Soft Voxels Lite Shaders’ dramatic lighting effects bring the world of Minecraft to life. As the sun sets, its golden rays caress the ground and provide a warm, comforting warmth across the surroundings. The playful frolicking of the shadows as they move and alter over time lends depth and realism to the always shifting scenes. The visual tapestry creates breathtaking views that as it grows with each passing day leave players in amazement. You have to try this one out. I believe it is much better than the Rethinking Voxels for example.
How To Download Soft Voxels Lite Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.20.3 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Soft Voxels Lite link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Soft Voxels Lite Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.3
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Soft Voxels Lite Shaders 1.20.3 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.