I will show you How To Download Simplicissimus Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.3. The reality is that Simplicissimus Shaders 1.20.3 has a lot of interesting features. Many people think that Minecraft’s level of originality has peaked. With several exciting features, this shader pack will however disprove your assumptions. The game’s creator (RRe36) did a great job at keeping it flying quite high. Although its name might be challenging to say, it has made the game’s graphics and visuals simpler. One of the most amazing shader sets you will ever find as a Minecraft player is this one. It has the capacity to completely transform your reality. You must be perplexed as to how this shader pack differs from others. That is rather straightforward because moderation and good graphics are what it usually brings. Indeed, experiencing HD images and pictures is wonderful.
The issue with all of these is that you require a Computer with high functionality and specifications. The only way to experience their qualities firsthand is through this. There is no need to be concerned because Simplicissimus Shaders 1.20.3 includes all of these without causing freezing. In other words, it won’t put too much of a strain on your computer while still giving you access to high-quality pictures and visuals. Its author has given it the nickname Simplicissimus for this reason. Do you want to improve the graphics in Minecraft by getting a good shader pack? Do you wish to enjoy high-quality visuals despite having a standard PC?
Simplicissimus – Screenshots
How To Download Simplicissimus Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.20.3 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Simplicissimus Shaders link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Simplicissimus Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.3
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Simplicissimus Shaders 1.20.3 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.