I will show you How To Install Rethinking Voxels Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.3! Rethinking Voxels Shaders is a brand-new shaderpack that adds dynamic lighting and paneling effects to improve Complementary Reimagined’s visual appeal. This patch also makes use of the most recent advancements in voxel shading technology to produce stunning block lights that cast distinct, well-defined shadows. This results in a superb output that operates without hiccups for the best streaming performance. Work is being done on Rethinking Voxel Shaders. A groundbreaking shader created on the Linux platform is Rethinking Voxel Shaders 1.20.3. For optimum compatibility across a variety of computers, the software is being developed using an AMD graphics card, tested on an NVidia graphics card, and tested on the Iris framework.
Rethinking Voxel Shader for Minecraft’s lighting system has one minor implementation flaw: sporadic instances of abrupt brightness changes. Despite the fact that this impact is inherent to the way it functions and cannot be completely eliminated without adversely effecting performance or light source shadows, developers are continuously looking for ways to lessen the interruption while still giving players a realistic scene. This issue can potentially be solved in the near future with continuous examination and advancement.
How To Download Rethinking Voxels Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.20.3 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Rethinking Voxels link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Rethinking Voxels Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.3
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Rethinking Voxels Shaders 1.20.3 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.