I will show you How To Download Raspberry Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4. Simply put, Raspberry Shaders 1.20.4 is one of those Shader Packs you require to alter your Minecraft gaming experience. Unfortunately, the majority of players think that mods are the only thing necessary for an immersive experience. As a result, users begin hunting for information on how to download modifications in a variety of categories, including magic, building, weaponry, and combat. These modifications have been excellent and can definitely provide you a unique experience. The demand for better graphics and effects, however, has been largely disregarded. The fact is that you cannot play the game Minecraft and have a wonderful and unique experience without visually stunning graphics. A top shader that will drastically alter your world is Raspberry Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4.
You will be impressed by what this one delivers after it is installed. But if you are familiar with the game of Minecraft, you would recognize one thing right away. The game’s basic graphics appear in this crude manner. They lack maturity and frequently dampen the thrill that has made it famous over the years. Yet, given that they were all produced by the same guy, nothing but the best can be anticipated. The good news is that Raspberry Shaders hasn’t in any way disappointed. A mod called Raspberry Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4 has been developed to alter your perception of how graphics are improved in the world of Minecraft. You will get the chance to step into a fresh, new world for the first time.
Raspberry – Screenshots
How To Download Raspberry Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.20.4 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Raspberry Shaders link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Raspberry Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.4
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Raspberry Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.