I will show you How To Download Naelego’s Cel Shaders for Minecraft 1.19.4! Naelogo’s Cel Shaders is a fantastic thing for giving video games stunning, cartoon-style graphics without significantly taxing the system being utilized to play those games. Because Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker on the Gamecube made excellent use of it, it has continued to appear in games all over the place. Even objects’ shadows, which you’re undoubtedly used to seeing in most shader tweaks, will appear weirdly brilliant in a sense and more colorful. Naelego’s Cel Shaders pack is compatible with earlier versions of Minecraft during that period because it was released in the middle of 2013. Using Naelego’s Cel Shaders addon, Minecraft adopts the same visual language, which results in a lot of vibrant colors, solid black borders around objects and characters, and an overall cartoonier appearance than is typical. The before mentioned stronger, brighter hues will be apparent immediately away.
Having shaders that can enhance your game’s visuals is one thing. For such, however, to not tax your system and result in some freezing and lagging troubles, it is something altogether else. For this reason, Naelego’s Cel Shaders for Minecraft 1.19.4 are strongly advised. Its sole aim is to make the worlds of players appear more realistic than they would with other shader packs. You must have seen those games with the eye-catching, cartoonish effects. You will then start to question whether anything is capable of altering the appearance of your universe at this stage. There is no longer a reason to worry.
Naelego’s Cel – Screenshots
How To Download Naelego’s Cel Shaders for Minecraft 1.19.4
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.19.4 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the Naelego’s Cel link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install Naelego’s Cel Shaders in Minecraft 1.19.4
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take Naelego’s Cel Shaders 1.19.4 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.
Naelego’s Cel Shaders — Download Links
[1.19.4] Download Naelego’s Cel Shaders