I will show you How To Download FastPBR Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4! The name stands for a special graphics technique that will give you photorealism! To be honest, if you have a low end device, then you will have a lower FPS and maybe you won’t be able to even play the shaders in Minecraft 1.20.4.
The creator wanted to focus on optimizing features and techniques to have the most FPS. It is absolutely amazing how realistic the FastPBR 1.20.4 are. It draws on physically based rendering and the collection of different techniques to make this as amazing as it is.
I absolutely love all the features that this shaderpack comes with. The sun rays, shadows or even the waving water! There are many different features that you can find when you start exploring the world. The new loading chunks will not cause more FPS drops, however you should have a medium end or high end PC in order to run this shader.
The FastPBR Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4 have upscaling mechanism as well and shadows in a lower resolution. That means it will scale up for the better performance. There are numerous shaders that you can find but personally FastPBR is one of the best for me. However, you need a better PC for this.
How To Download FastPBR Shaders for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft shaderpack is fully compatible for Minecraft 1.20.4 and the rest of the previous versions. Follow the steps below:
- Let’s get right into this! Scroll down until you get to the downloads section. There is the FastPBR link.
- You have to choose now if you want to do this the Optifine way or the Iris way. For this Minecraft Tutorial, I’ll use Optifine.
- There are two different links. Each of them is for something different, click on both please.
- Let’s download both of the files. And that is Optifine and the shaderpack itself, let me tell you what to do.
- Click on the first link please.
- After that, it will take you to the redirection website, when you get there, click on the link again.
- You are finally on the right website where you need to be, look at the right side please.
- There is a section that we will use, and that is the “Downloads”.
- Make sure you choose the right Minecraft version and hit “Download”.
- Now just take both of the files and drop it on the desktop.
- Let’s repeat the steps on the second file as well.
- If you want more in-depth tutorial, I have on on How To Install Shaders in Minecraft. Check it out if you want.
How To Install FastPBR Shaders in Minecraft 1.20.4
Let’s double-check if you have Optifine and Shaders on the desktop, otherwise, this won’t work.
- Take a look on the left-down corner of your screen, there is a Windows Search Bar. Open it.
- Type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- The roaming folder will pop up.
- Find “.Minecraft” folder and open it.
- When you are there, scroll down to find the “shaderpacks” folder and then simply open it.
- Now, take FastPBR Shaders 1.20.4 and drop it in there.
- You may ask, what to do with Optifine? I’ll show you.
- Go back to the desktop and double-click on the file.
- Read all the info and when you are ready, hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher, open it.
- Choose Optifine, hit play.
- Once you get to the Minecraft Menu, go to Options -> Video Settings -> Shaderpacks.
- Double-click on the shaderpack that you’ve just installed, it will enable that.
- You can now click “Done” and that is everything.