I will show you How To Download Zombie Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2. Are you a fan of zombies? This is the perfect Minecraft Resource Pack for you! The Minecraft have evolved a lot throughout the years. Lots of modders and creators have come and the Zombie Texture Pack is made for all the zombie lovers that play Minecraft. And trust me, you will love this as much as I do. I’m a huge fan of zombies and I love to watch movies and serials with this topic. My favorite movie is World War Z which is also a map for Minecraft, you can find it out and play actually.
But let’s get back to this tutorial. It is designed for all of you that wants to have better zombies in the game. This pack doesn’t actually change any other textures except of the Zombies which is fine because of the name of it, lol. It brings hundreds of different crafted zombies that you can use and make the game more exciting. Also, you can use the skin on yourself and that is cool! Especially if you have a Minecraft Server and each player have their own unique Zombie Skins. The creator focused on maximum details to make the best skins. I absolutely love the Zombie Texture Pack 1.20.2 and you will love it too!
How To Download Zombie Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Zombie download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Zombie Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Zombie Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!