I will show you How To Download Zelda Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4. Calling all Nintendo fans – the Zelda Texture Pack brings Hyrule magic to Minecraft 1.20.4. Even without a Nintendo console, Minecraft players can experience Zelda through themed textures perfect for community adventure maps. This crossover pack delivers charm by blending two beloved game worlds. Given their shared wonder and exploration, it’s no surprise dedicated fans unite Zelda with Minecraft. An empty Minecraft map has potential – with Zelda textures, it springs to life.
Crafted over 5 years by talented modder Moldomre, the Zelda pack shines when paired with Complementary Reimagined shaders. Expect more content than any prior Zelda texture pack for Minecraft. And with consistent updates, it remains fresh as time goes on. Let’s awaken our inner hero – this guide covers installing the Zelda Texture Pack on Minecraft 1.20.4 for an epic mashup. This texture pack is really great and I enjoyed playing Minecraft with it. I’m a huge fan of Zelda, i also own numerous nintendos. I believe you will like it even if you haven’t played Zelda yet. Your Hyrule adventure awaits!
How To Download Zelda Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Zelda download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Zelda Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Zelda Resource Pack 1.20.4 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!