I will show you How To Download Wilder Animals Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2. Spice up your mob menagerie with the diverse new models of Wilder Animals Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2. This pack reimagines creatures like pigs, cows, chickens, and more with striking 3D effects and details. Get ready for chickens with 8 unique variants, biome-dependent goats, squids with extra appendages, and other surprises. While retaining Minecraft’s essence, animals gain delightful diversity through smart texture and model changes. Your animal kingdom just got wilder.
Created by talented modder TheCartoon, Wilder Animals has been finely tuned over time. Don’t settle for vanilla mobs—this guide will cover installing Wilder Animals for 1.20.2 to enrich your creature catalog. From fluffy sheep to fuzzy bats, a vibrant animal adventure awaits! Let’s breathe life into those basic mobs! Wilder Animals injects whimsical new wildlife into Minecraft 1.20.2 for a menagerie that feels uniquely yours. If you like animals then the Wilder Animals is simply for you! The wildlife is completely amazing guys so you have to try it out!
How To Download Wilder Animals Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Wilder Animals download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Wilder Animals Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Wilder Animals Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!