I will show you Vanilla RTX Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2. The Vanilla RTX Texture Pack is something you must have if you enjoy shaders. You may employ Minecraft’s ray tracing functionality, popularly known as RTX, with the help of this resource pack. High-quality PBR maps and fog setups are added to the game without altering the vanilla experience. The heightmaps and normal maps exist as separate subpacks, so the per-pixel MERs, which specify Metallic/Emissive/Roughness for each block to give them the most information possible, are completely utilized by vanilla RTX Normals. Each block that can be seen in the main game is covered in this collection.
The blocks are intricate and fully RTX and PBR compatible. You’ll believe you are participating in a game from the future. A few blocks support most shader packs and come with 3D and POM/PBR models. Each RTX texture contains reflections. If you choose a lower resolution, the high-quality results you get with the complete pack won’t be as good. In my test utilizing the Vanilla RTX texture set, I get between 100 and 140 frames per second. 16GB of RAM and a 6GB NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060 graphics card are also part of my setup. This is how I’ve configured my machine. As you may know, it is available as a Minecraft Texture Pack. We don’t require Optifine for these packs.
How To Download Vanilla RTX Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Vanilla RTX download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Vanilla RTX Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Vanilla RTX Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!