I will show you How To Download Traveler’s Backpack Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. This mod for Minecraft adds backpacks. From JavierDarkona’s Mod Adventure Backpack, all of the bags are derived. The unofficial port is Traveler’s Backpack. With this choice, a multipurpose backpack is added that serves as a workshop and two additional liquid tanks in addition to serving as storage. The player will now be able to transport a sizable quantity of both basic resources and materials for cutting-edge technology. Consequently, this will accelerate the creation of complex mechanisms. To be quite honest, this utility was influenced by the popular mod called Adventure Backpack.
Compared to the typical upgrades that add backpacks, it has more than 30 features. You could, for instance, carry a bag separately from your armor. It is not necessary to have an empty armor slot to wear a traveler’s bag. However, that does not imply that you can always have a backpack on. Similar improvements, such as the Equip, Unequip, and sleeping bag buttons, are present in this modification. Additionally, there are classifications for the inventories based on inventory color to make them simpler to grasp.
How To Download Traveler’s Backpack Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Traveler’s Backpack and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Traveler’s Backpack Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Traveler’s Backpack Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!