I will show you How To Download The Lost Cities Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3. This is a great world generator this will give you a post-apocalyptic feeling. How awesome right? You will be spawned in a huge city with huge buildings around you. There are still chunks with biomes generating like nothing has happened. But you install this mainly to get Lost Cities Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3 to get this amazing mod and map together. You can also choose the type of city. The mod can randomly generate a new cities!
What’s the main purpose of this mod? Well the createor wanted to make you spawned in a huge world that is abandoned and have the apocalyptic feeling. You will also find lots of zombies around the world, it is not easy to survive in here. There are many things that can kill you in this new world, make sure you have a god armor and can easily defend yourself. The Lost Cities Mod 1.20.3 is a huge mod and can be easily installed. You need to try this yourself to see how good it is, when you are reading this. I’m not sure you understand how good in reality it is.
How To Download The Lost Cities Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the The Lost Cities and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install The Lost Cities Mod in Minecraft 1.20.3
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the The Lost Cities Mod 1.20.3 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!