I will show you How To Download Steven’s Traditional Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.19.4! This Minecraft Resource Pack is a faithful version of the original style. But don’t worry! I have some cool embellished blocks, mobs and even items! It changed its nameback in 2017, from the name Ragecraft Faithful to Steven’s Traditional 1.19.4. Yes, the name contains the name of the creator which is Steve. You may ask, what is the main focus of this Minecraft Texture Pack? Well, it is mainly to improve the overall resolution of the game. By default, it is 16x but this pack is 64x that means you will get much more better details in overall. The landscapes will have more details and that is what everybody wants, right?
Everything is in the style of Faithful so you will know the difference in every block just when you look at it. The result is that the buildings will look more beautiful than the original style pack. And yes, that is still not everything, you can change the pack on the official website which is pretty awesome! For Steven, it was crucial that there be an online customizer for Minecraft players so that you and the rest of the community could develop our own add-on. The Steven’s Traditional Texture Pack in its official form can also be downloaded, therefore this customizer is obviously only an optional extra and another offer from the developer. Ok, that would be everything, let’s get right into this tutorial because all of you want to have this as soon as possible which is great!
Steven’s Traditional – Screenshots
How To Download Steven’s Traditional Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.19.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.19.4. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Steven’s Traditional download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Steven’s Traditional Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.19.4
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Steven’s Traditional Resource Pack 1.19.4 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!
Steven’s Traditional Texture Pack – Download Links
[64x] [1.19.4] Download Steven’s Traditional Resource Pack