I will show you How To Download Stat Tinkerer Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. By altering the basic health system, Stat Tinkerer can keep track of certain statistics even after a person has passed away. The ‘No Appetite’ effect is meant to take away the user’s ability to eat, preventing them from doing so even after they have passed away. The intent behind it is to prevent the user from eating. The adoption of this feature is a part of a bigger effort to provide gamers with access to more challenging gameplay alternatives. One of the mod’s more involved features is complete customization of the game’s default health system, but involvement in this feature is entirely optional.
For those looking for a more challenging experience, the configuration file allows for the adjustment of any and all settings, offering a greater degree of personalization. Changes to the maximum health that a user starts with, a reduction in maximum health with each death, or even the addition of a hardcore-style setting that renders the player a spectator if their health reaches zero or after a significant number of deaths are all possible alternatives.
How To Download Stat Tinkerer Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Stat Tinkerer and the second one for Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Stat Tinkerer Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Stat Tinkerer Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!