I will show you How To Download SC Photorealism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4. SC Photorealism Resource Pack for 1.20.4 is a resource pack with a contemporary and realistic theme. In this Resource pack, it has a resolution of 128128. This resource pack was started approximately a year ago, and it will shortly be finished in the more recent updates. It is currently 70% complete. SCtester was the designer of it. This resource pack uses high resolution textures in the game to give you a very realistic experience. It will make your Minecraft environment much more visually appealing and include a wide range of building types. To give you a beautiful experience, it will also use bump mapping, specular mapping, and a bespoke sky. Are you seeking for a premium texture pack that modifies the entire Minecraft gameplay? There are a ton of resource packs for Minecraft that you may already try out and enjoy.
But eventually we grow tired of something and yearn for a fresh experience. In order to provide you with an amazing experience, SC Photorealism Texture Pack is the best texture pack. It is clearly clear from the name of the texture pack, SC Photorealism, that it would improve game performance and graphics. The SC Photorealism texture pack’s authors’ main goal is to provide an exceptional experience that will make you forget about your old texture pack. Both the available shaders and the precise bump mapping are included. You can customize your Minecraft game to have the traditional or modern looks you like.
SC Photorealism – Screenshots
How To Download SC Photorealism Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the SC Photorealism download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install SC Photorealism Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the SC Photorealism Resource Pack 1.20.4 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!