I will show you How To Download Rodrigo’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3. This is an amazing PvP Texture Pack that you will love! As you might know there are many PvP Texture Packs on the internet, however only few are really good. This is why I’m making an article on Rodigo’s Texture Pack 1.20.3, it is a super cool PvP pack that you will love.
It is also super easy to download and install it. The best feature on this is that it is actually a 8x resolution, that means you can play it on any device. Don’t hesitate, if you have a low end PC, this is still for you. The Rodrigo’s 1.20.3 is super user friendly and have a great user interface.
This Minecraft Resource Pack have a great visuals it is completely different than the default Minecraft art style. I love how user friendly the Rodrigo’s Resource Pack 1.20.3 is. When I’m talking about 8x resolution, what this means is that it also provides the whole game with a better performance and you can play it on low-end PCs.
You may say, it is not a high resolution. However, this pack was specifically made for the PvP, and the lower resolution it is, the better for you. You shouldn’t use this Texture Pack if you don’t want to do the PvP in the MInecraft 1.20.3. Make sure you read the tutorial down below. Let’s get right into this!
How To Download Rodrigo’s Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Rodrigo’s download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Rodrigo’s Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.3
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Rodrigo’s Resource Pack 1.20.3 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!