I will show you How To Download Phosphor Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. Phosphor Mod optimizes your Minecraft’s lighting system, which helps you work more quickly and spend less time creating both vanilla levels and customized biomes with dimensions. I know that you already heard about Sodium Mod, it’s a great mod to optimize the game and get the most FPS as possible. Phosphor is made by the same creator and when you combine these two mods, you should get a huge FPS boost. Try Phosphor to drastically enhance the game’s default engine. This is accomplished by turning off or scaling back a number of the player-invisible yet loaded game processes that are used to forecast their every move.
Even if you specify a high range for drawing the world blocks, you can now set HD textures with a high resolution and observe a noticeable difference. First and foremost, this update affects game performance, which is what all gamers care about the most. Second, this patch uses a relatively straightforward methodology that makes the inefficient parts more effective. Additionally, and this is already impressive, this tweak can increase the central processing unit performance by up to 80%. No matter what other tools might give, this one already has a bigger impact on the game, as evidenced by its popularity. Phosphor 1.20.2 is definitely a must-have mod, try it out!
How To Download Phosphor Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Phosphor and the second one for Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Phosphor Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Phosphor Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!