I will show you How To Download Patrix Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4. There are a total of four distinct resolutions accessible, so let’s start there. The finest version with 256 pixels should only be selected, though, if you actually possess a supercomputer. It’s best to start with the base version, see how many frames per second you can obtain in Minecraft, then work your way up from there. Slight spoiler: The most recent version of your game is probably not going to run it smoothly. Yet, it’s OK to have lags even with these flawlessly tuned textures, as most gamers do. You may notice some similarities between Patrix HD 1.20.4 and NAPP, which you can also get for free from our website. These packs make an impressive effort to make Minecraft resemble a next-generation video game.
The inclusion of every block and practically every item sets this realistic texture collection apart from others. Generally, textures are only between 50 and 70 percent finished, but not in this case. When we discovered that the Patrix texture pack contains every single block that is needed, we were absolutely astounded. Also, thanks to Optifine, many of the blocks are linked to one another. One other attribute of this mod is the ability for a single block to have many textures. Your surroundings will always look different as a result of this variance, which ensures that you won’t get tired of playing.
Patrix – Screenshots
How To Download Patrix Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Patrix Texture Pack download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Patrix Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Patrix Resource Pack 1.20.4 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!