I will show you How To Download Parkour Spiral Map for Minecraft 1.20.4. This is an excellent parkour map for Minecraft. I have actually made a gameplay on this map, you can find it out on my YouTube channel. It took me about 31 minutes to finish the whole map which is great. It’s a pretty large map and you can have lots of fun playing it. Play it with your friends as well if you’d like to! The goal of the Parkour Spiral Map for Minecraft 1.20.4 is to reach the very top of the tower. Beat all the parkour challenges to get there, do you think you have enough skill to do that?
I’m a noob in parkour, but I was still able to finish it. What I love about the Parkour Spiral 1.20.4 Map is that you will have lots of fun and there are many unique level themes, you will not find them in any other map! You can use this map in your multiplayer server, it is definitely friendly to have it in multiplayer. Keep in mind that for now, it is only made for the Java Edition, but it can be easily transformed to the Pocket Edition/Bedrock Edition as well. There is a ranking system which is great! You will get S rank if you finish the map under 30 minutes. A under 40 minutes and B if you finish it under 1 hour and 10 minutes.
How To Download Parkour Spiral Map for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Map is fully compatible with the Minecraft 1.20.4 and all other versions that are currently available.
- The first step is to scroll down to the download section and there is a Parkour Spiral download link.
- There is also an article on How To Install Maps in Minecraft on my website.
- Click on the link please and it will take you to the redirection website.
- When you get there, you see another link so you have to click on that.
- Look on the right side, hit download.
- Make sure you have the right version.
- Take the file please and drop on the desktop.
How To Install Parkour Spiral Map in Minecraft 1.20.4
- We have to get to the roaming folder now, open the Windows Search Bar.
- Now just type in %appdata% and then hit enter.
- Find “.Minecraft” and open it.
- Just scroll all the way down until you find “saves” folder and open it.
- Just take Parkour Spiral Map 1.20.4 and drop it into the folder.
- That is all, just go back to the desktop and open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Make sure you choose the correct version of Minecraft.
- Then hit play, wait a bit and go to singleplayer.
- There should be your new map, you can click on that and hit play. That is everything!