I will show you How To Download Entity Culling Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. Async path-tracing is used by Entity Culling 1.20.4 to hide tiles and entities that are not visible. Why does Minecraft render everything that you can’t see due of a wall yet it skips rendering objects that are behind you? This mod makes use of the additional CPU cores in your computer to perform extremely speedy path-tracing from your camera to every tile and entity to determine whether they are visible or not. Similar to how entities behind you are skipped during rendering, the invisible ones will be. This mod measures the visibility of tiles and entities 64 blocks in front of the player in each direction; anything beyond that is deemed to be too far away and is invisible.
This update will considerably speed up rendering for players who are always looking ahead because the author discovered that the vanilla engine gives priority to both things behind and in front of the player by default. Now, the trace will only target things that the player can view directly. It also offers a functionality to reduce the strain on the processor cores by deleting the parameters for rendering items that are unseen to the player or nearly invisible. It also has a minor drawback that is connected to a delay when the perspective abruptly changes from first to third person and shows everything that is going on behind you.
How To Download Entity Culling Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Entity Culling and the second one for Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Entity Culling Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Entity Culling Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!