I will show you How To Download No Tree Punching Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. No Tree Punching is a mod for Minecraft that aims to increase realism a little bit in the initial few minutes of gameplay. Furthermore, using the incorrect tool to break a block makes it take considerably longer to mine and won’t drop anything, which presents an additional hurdle. To assist in meeting this criterion, two additional tools—knives and mattocks—are added. The original TerraFirmaCraft strongly influenced many of the features of this version. It also introduces many ways for the player to harvest their initial wood blocks with the Flint Hatchet. Wooden planks can be made by right-clicking an axe on the log’s top face or by using the traditional crafting method.
Numerous realistic elements taken from the real world make it more realistic and understandable than many vanilla mechanics. For instance, blocks are now only breakable with a certain tool, and sets of silicon, bronze, copper, saws, and knives will also be available. It’s a good idea to test out the No Tree Punching Mod 1.20.2 since you’ll be shocked by how beneficial it is. In order to fully understand this lesson and the mod, let’s dive in.
How To Download No Tree Punching Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the No Tree Punching and the second one for Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install No Tree Punching Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the No Tree Punching Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!