I will show you How To Download MrCrayFish’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. The amount of furniture added by this mod to Minecraft is enormous. It consists of several different things, such as sofas, chairs, TVs, ovens, laptops, and much more. The majority of the blocks in this mod have really practical purposes and are not just for decoration, which is a wonderful feature. Minecraft now has fifty different pieces of furniture thanks to MrCrayfish’s Furniture mod. The cube world’s common materials pair well with the intricate models and processed textures. You’ll find yourself in a stylish and welcoming environment. This mod adds a variety of modern and vanilla-like furniture to your game, including cabinets and pieces with culinary themes.
For added realism, you can interact with some of the furniture. This article is undoubtedly for you if you love furniture and wish to have some in Minecraft 1.20.4. Sofas, chairs, tables, and much more can be added! In the vast gaming world, furniture plays a significant role, especially in terms of decorative design. However, we advise you to acquire the MrCrayfish’s Furniture add-on for Minecraft in addition to using the default options. As a result, we advise that you stop wasting time and immediately begin to play the game fully.
How To Download MrCrayFish’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge/Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the MrCrayFish’s Furniture Mod and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install MrCrayFish’s Furniture Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the MrCrayFish’s Furniture Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!