I will show you How To Download MineBricks Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3. Considering that both games originated in Scandinavia and mainly rely on blocks, there are actually some parallels (bricks). As a result, a lot of people compare Minecraft to adult LEGO. However that isn’t entirely true because some adults still like to play with bricks. Additionally, you may now engage on exciting real-world adventures thanks to the availability of Minecraft LEGO sets. It also works in reverse when using the MineBricks texture pack, which is available for free download. With this pack, Minecraft gains plastic blocks. There have already been a number of other creators with comparable ideas. One notable distinction is that this pack is quite realistic and was created for the SEUS shader. MineBricks 1.20.3 is simply a great Minecraft Resource Pack that you can use in the game.
Creator macio6 had first merely shared a screenshot of the newly created blocks in the Minecraft subreddit, but the post quickly racked up several tens of thousands of upvotes. The MineBricks texture pack subsequently piqued the interest of other YouTubers, who posted videos about it. Therefore it’s reasonable to conclude that social media had a major role in the pack’s rise to fame. By the way, you should refrain from referring to the project LEGO texture pack as an official LEGO product because it is not. The toy business, incidentally, had a similar idea a few years ago and launched LEGO Worlds, which was remarkably similar to Minecraft. It’s unfortunate that this open-world game wasn’t extremely well-liked.
MineBricks – Screenshots
How To Download MineBricks Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the MineBricks Texture Pack download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install MineBricks Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.3
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the MineBricks Resource Pack 1.20.3 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!