I will show you How To Download Mandala’s GUI Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2! This one is unreal! It completely changes the GUI which is absolutely awesome. I love the new design with this Minecraft Resource Pack. If you love the dark layouts, you will love this even more. It is specially designed for these types of people. This feature is pretty handy if you are playing in the night. Why? Well it is better for your eyes. Mandala’s GUI 1.20.2 is a great pack for everyone that wants a new overlay in the game.
This will make your GUI elements completely dark which is absolutely awesome. Don’t worry, it won’t affect the gameplay, it looks pretty cool still. Keep in mind that this won’t change the textures of blocks, tools and armor in the game. But if you want, you can combine with other texture pack to make it even more awesome! The hotbar will change as well, it is dark now! How cool, right? It is nice to change the GUI look. Yes, there are more packs like this, but definitely not that good as this one. Nevermind, let’s get into this pack guys. I will show you everything important about Mandala’s GUI for Minecraft.
How To Download Mandala’s GUI Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Mandala’s GUI download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Mandala’s GUI Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Mandala’s GUI Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!