I will show you How To Download Lithos Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2. This wish is precisely granted by Eleazzaar, the author of the Lithos Texture Pack. You won’t feel out of place despite the provided graphics having undergone a complete overhaul. Lithos was created to make sure that the items and blocks keep the feel of the original Minecraft. Because of the frequently pixelated original textures, Minecraft has a negative reputation. Lithos 1.20.2 increased the resolution by double as a result. The pack’s pixels have a 32x resolution for better clarity. The designer of the image has accomplished an outstanding feat of fusing innovation and tradition. Focus has been given to elements like creatures, minerals, and building blocks that are common in your game’s universe.
Your enjoyment of the game is greatly increased by the complete 3D textures seen on many blocks. Another thing is that the hue and brightness are heavily influenced by Vanilla Minecraft. The pack’s stylish style is a result of the well selected color scheme that is provided. The choice between a single-player survival game and a multiplayer adventure with your pals doesn’t really matter in the end. This Minecraft Texture Pack gives the game a completely new ambiance.
Lithos – Screenshots
How To Download Lithos Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Lithos download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Lithos Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Lithos Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!