I will show you How To Download Leviosa Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2! Leviosa is a great texture pack that have been made years ago. But it is constantly updated. The Leviosa 1.20.2 repleaces the villager sounds which is pretty funny to be honest. The voice is from Oney cartoon Leviosa. All villagers are funny now and that’s all I can say about this Minecraft Resource Pack. Just keep in mind that this works for all the MInecraft Versions without any issues. I mean it, there’s nothing else to say, lol.
How To Download Leviosa Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Leviosa download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Leviosa Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Leviosa Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!