I will show you How To Download Kawaii World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4. The adorable and vibrant texture pack Kawaii World 1.20.4. There isn’t much to say about this Pack; all of the items you’ll receive from it are “kawaii,” pink, and other brightly colored items. However, it’s not simply another pack that was thrown together; rather, it’s quite professionally done with a variety of item textures and block textures. Making Minecraft a more adorable game is really all that it sets out to do. The bright pink writing and background that glares back at you may be seen right away from the game menu. Everywhere you look, you’ll see the vivid pink pattern hue. It splatters on a variety of blocks and objects, including paintings, leaves, crafting tables, and many others.
In addition to many other minor adjustments, the bed will get a blanket decorated with numerous amusing creatures. The stove and workbench will also acquire boxes decorated with anime characters. The author has done a really fine job of integrating the colors and coloring the picture rather than throwing a color fiesta in the style of clowns. When you install the Pack, you’ll notice a lot of unusual features, such furnaces that transform into the cookie monster’s head (a well-known Sesame Street character who enjoys eating) and light up when they’re given food. You still have more to learn about the kawaii, so don’t stop there.
How To Download Kawaii World Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Kawaii World download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Kawaii World Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.4
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Kawaii World Resource Pack 1.20.4 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!