I will show you How To Download John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.19.4. While contrasting John Smith Legacy and JimStoneCraft Edition, you could also be curious about which of the two Minecraft Texture Packs is superior. The distinction, according to creator and designer James Stone, is that John Smith keeps the conventional and traditional aesthetic. JimStoneCraft (JSC) employs ores and slightly smoother cobblestones in comparison. Also, the game’s graphics have undergone a number of changes, and the developer prefers to play with JSC in secret. John Smith RPG Pack was the original name, but the pack’s creator neglected to update it. As a response, the community produced the John Smith Legacy Texture Pack. The emphasis has always been on a medieval aesthetic, which is ideal for creating churches, castles, and other historic structures.
The Medieval Ages are thus the primary subject and topic, which is carried over into the Minecraft Nether. You’ll notice that the blocks and things have a resolution of 32×32 once you’ve finished downloading John Smith Legacy. Additionally, you might be seeking for a John Smith Legacy 64×64 edition that is already available. Regrettably, we had to acknowledge that support has been discontinued for the pack, which can only be used with Minecraft 1.19.4. Naturally, using it in more recent versions of Minecraft is also an option, although fewer textures will be available. Although both texture packs are made for vanilla Minecraft, there are a number of tweaks on GitHub that are made for mod packs. This undertaking is known as “John Smith Modded.”
John Smith Legacy – Screenshots
How To Download John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.19.4
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.19.4. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the John Smith Legacy download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install John Smith Legacy Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.19.4
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the John Smith Legacy Resource Pack 1.19.4 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!
John Smith Legacy Texture Pack – Download Links
[64x] [1.19.4] Download John Smith Legacy Resource Pack