I will show you How To Download Jicklus Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3! You should be definitely familiar with the Jicklus Green and Orange pack, it comes from this. These packs highlighted elements and uncommon designs. That is what this Minecraft Resource Pack makes exceptional.
The Jicklus Texture Pack 1.20.3 is the Green and Orange combined into the one to make the game looks the best as possible. I would like to mention that the Jicklus 1.20.3 is being constantly updated so you can expect new updates to have new details. You can take a look on the website from time to time to get new updates.
The user interface is very friendly to all the people, you will love how the resource pack looks like. The overall color combination is pretty good. The resolution of Jicklus for Minecraft 1.20.3 is 16×16 which is pretty good for all the people. Especially if you have a low end PC, then you can expect a huge boost in FPS performance.
If you are facing any issues, the pack have a really good support and they will always help you with everything. Also, you can always ask me and I will help you out. You can find a really good tutorial on download & install this Resource Pack below. Just take a look and it will tell you everything that you need.
How To Download Jicklus Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Jicklus download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Jicklus Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.3
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Jicklus Resource Pack 1.20.3 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!