I will show you How To Install Iron Chests Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2. In Minecraft, iron has always represented security. Except for diamonds, iron armor outperforms all other types of armor by a wide margin, but diamond armor is far more expensive and frequently less useful. Even in Hardcore mode, where wooden doors are generally unbreakable, zombies are prevented from breaking inside homes by iron doors. The Iron Chests mod shares this feeling of safety with iron. Additionally, if you want the Iron Chests mod to function properly, you must use the game client that is compatible with the most recent version of Minecraft because the mod was created using those versions. In the event that you don’t, chests might not develop or your game might crash if you attempt to engage with them in any way.
Now, you can create chests out of iron, gold, diamonds, and even dirt; none of the chests, however, have any special qualities or powers. A few new faces for treasure chests and an additional use for players’ metal stockpiles on worlds where they’ve already done a lot of exploring and digging are added by this mod, which is essentially merely decorative. I don’t think you could build a wall of them to withstand creeper explosions or TNT guns because, regardless of the type of metal used to make the chest, they are all just as brittle as the traditional wooden ones.
How To Download Iron Chests Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Iron Chests and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Iron Chests Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Iron Chests Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!