I will show you How To Download Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. Inventory Sorter Mod delivers a simple yet game-changing utility – automated inventory organization. Middle click to instantly sort any container, while scrolling cycles one item at a time. Seamlessly transfer items between various inventories with the scroll wheel too. This mod works flawlessly with chests, hoppers, and player inventories to keep things tidy through swift server-side sorting. Installation on both client and server is required for full functionality. Avoid client-side lag by offloading the work to the server for smooth, reliable performance.
All container types should be compatible, including ME systems and custom GUIs. Fine-tune control via blacklists to selectively sort certain items or entire categories. Inventory Sorter 1.20.2 will automatically skip over blacklisted items. Double click any item to select all stacks, letting you mass move goods. Hover over a stack and scroll to define the precise quantity pulled for advanced bulk actions. With handy keyboard shortcuts, keeping sorted is effortless. Cut down on inventory headaches with Inventory Sorter Mod. Download today to instantly clean up cluttered chests and organize your goods like never before.
How To Download Inventory Sorter Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Inventory Sorter and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Inventory Sorter Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Inventory Sorter Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!