I will show you How To Download Indium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. The Sodium rendering optimization mod’s Indium Mod is an addition that turns on the Fabric rendering API. Since Sodium does not directly allow complex rendering effects, many mods that employ them must use the Fabric rendering API. The Fabric API’s Indigo, which is a component, is activated by Indium. Indium is required when used with sodium for any mod that makes use of the Fabric Rendering API. Companion, Bits and Chisels, Lambda Better Grass, Continuity, Packages, and a lot more are examples of these. Despite having broken textures and models, several of these patches can still run without utilizing the Fabric Rendering API.
Indium shouldn’t have much of an effect on performance, although mods utilising the Fabric Rendering API can have their own effects. So, if you like to use Sodium Mod, you should use that alongwith Indium Mod. It will give you more FPS and overall, it’s for the best. I believe you are familiar with more mods from the creator of Sodium such as: Lithium and Phosphor. Not sure if you ever heard about this but if you combine all these mods, it will give you a huge FPS boost meaning you can easily play Minecraft on any device without lags. You can check out my website for more tutorials about this topic.
How To Download Indium Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Indium and the second one for Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Indium Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Indium Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!