I will show you How To Install Identity Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2. With Identity Mod you have the ability to transform into any mob, taking on its model, animations, and even powers. In survival mode, you must first kill the targeted mob before turning. Then, by pressing the “Console” key, you can access the selection menu. This helpful modification will give the player access to more functions, including: Learn unique mob interactions and skills; Use strong forms to vanquish your adversaries; By taking out mobs, you can get identities; Equip identities to alter your appearance; pretend to be a mob. With such ability, there will be no limits to what you may accomplish. Become a fish to explore the ocean, a Ghast to sneak into the nether, or even an Ender Man to avoid The Dragon and pass through The End. You have the option of becoming anything you choose, from a little bee to an Iron Golem.
One of those mods that can provide you with hours of entertainment is this one; in order to enable the potential of turning into any mob, it also adds a brief story. In order to change, we must first destroy the mob we want to become. Once we do, the selection menu will unlock us, so go to the control configuration page first and set the key to use. The crowd must be eliminated for you to assume its form. To change into one of them, battle the fearsome vampire and even pirate Herobrine!
How To Download Identity Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Identity and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Identity Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Identity Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!