I will show you How To Download Gravestone Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. The Gravestone Mod 1.20.4 introduces a unique new way to honor your adventures – generate custom gravestones when you, your pets or villagers pass away in Minecraft. Graves will spawn displaying epitaphs and storing lost loot from that life, creating sites to revisit and memorialize your fallen. This expansive gravestone mod 1.20.4 also adds ominous Wither Catacombs – sprawling stronghold dungeons with hidden treasures and the final “Wither Boss” battle. Defeating it earns you great rewards…or a gravestone memorial of your own.
Occasional cemeteries emerge across your Minecraft 1.20.4 world, populated with varied graves of mobs and creatures from eras past. Discover buried histories and pay respects through these ambient memorials. Even your pets can receive a touching tribute if they meet an untimely end. With your trusty sword, you may happen upon your own future Gravestone Mod 1.20.4 grave and epitaph as generated by the mod’s algorithms. Heed these prophetic warnings to avoid that destiny. The headstones offer closure, and easy reclaiming of lost inventory items.
How To Download Gravestone Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Gravestone and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Gravestone Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Gravestone Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!