I will show you How To Download Geckolib Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3. You can export bedrock animations and have them play automatically thanks to the forward-kinematic GeckoLib Mod for Minecraft Java Edition. GeckoLib enables Bedrock animations to be exported from Blockbench and applied to entities. Custom events, music keyframes, and particle keyframes are also made possible by Geckolib. The library is presently accessible in Forge 1.20.3. It serves two uses as a tool. The first is giving mod makers an animation engine that allows intricate animations, multiple animations, and more.
The drawback of this program is that every person who wishes to install a Mod built using it will have to do so. This is the reason why the download and installation of this program are prerequisites for some Mods. By utilizing the internal engine, the patch enables you to automatically import any type of animation into the game. Other mods frequently call for installing GeckoLib, which is listed in the description, whenever you install them. In actuality, without this tool, many add-ons would not function properly.
How To Download Geckolib Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge/Fabric in this tutorial. (You can choose if you want to have Forge/Fabric version of this mod)
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Geckolib and the second one for Forge/Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Geckolib Mod in Minecraft 1.20.3
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Geckolib Mod 1.20.3 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge/Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!