I will show you How To Download Fat Cat Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2. The playfully named Fat Cat Texture Pack brings adorable chubby felines to Minecraft 1.20.2 by creatively modifying cat models’ geometry. It’s as if these pampered virtual cats have spent years indulging, becoming endearingly plump. Compared to the scrawny default breeds, these rounder-bodied Fat Cats offer a major visual treat. Optifine is required for the Fat Cat semi-resource pack to function, enabling the custom thicker cat models. Around 13 distinct breed variants are available, with Optifine revealing the unique programs generating each breed’s silhouette. Fatten up those skinny vanilla Minecraft cats!
Beyond rotund cats, “Fat Cat” Villagers also spawn wearing top hats and dapper suits befitting their societal status. When defeated, these wealthy NPCs drop special hatted armor with defense boosts – perfect for ruling your Minecraft realms. Let’s spread some fluff across Minecraft 1.20.2! This guide covers installing the Fat Cat Texture Pack for a clowder of creatively chubby, adorable kitties. Your feline adventures await!
How To Download Fat Cat Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Fat Cat download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Fat Cat Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Fat Cat Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!