I will show you How To Download Fancy Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. A forge-based Minecraft mod called FancyMenu 1.20.2 allows players to completely alter the in-game menus. The fact that FancyMenu is not constrained to the standard Minecraft menus like the settings or inventory menu is one of its unique features. Almost every menu in the game that has the default appearance can be changed with this mod. even menus from further modifications. A layout builder is included with FancyMenu to make it simple and knowledge-free to create and change menu layouts! The best features of this mod are the ability to change button textures, auto-click buttons, add lines of text, and animate backgrounds, among others.
Do you enjoy making game modifications for yourself? As a result, we advise you to install Fancy Menu for Minecraft and have fun. If you put in a little effort and try to use all of these features correctly, the outcome won’t let you down. In order to get a good result, your major objective should be to carefully analyze the add-on. This is unquestionably the greatest for you guys if you like to play strange mods and learn new things!
How To Download Fancy Menu Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Fancy Menu and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Fancy Menu Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Fancy Menu Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!