I will show you How To Download Fabric API Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3. If you want to have some mods for Fabric, you will need Fabric API in order to run them. That’s the same with geckolib and much more things. Basically some mods require to have the Fabric API 1.20.3, that’s why I come into this place. It is pretty easy to install it, you just need to follow all of my steps and I will show you everything. You should always take a look if you need a Fabric API or not, you can do this by looking on the mod’s description.
But my advise for you is to always install it, you wouldn’t do anything wrong if you do that. Simply, with this tool you can play any mod you want. Yes, if you are using Forge Mods you don’t need Fabric API at all. But there are many fabric mods out there which need the API. Why do you need that? Well, honestly, I don’t know why. The creators simply want to have it. If you want to find the best tutorial on how to download & install the Fabric API for Minecraft 1.20.3, this one is for you. I will show you everything important, just follow the steps down below.
How To Download Fabric API Mod for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Fabric in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Fabric API and the second one for Fabric.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Fabric API Mod in Minecraft 1.20.3
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Fabric API Mod 1.20.3 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!