I will show you How To Install Epic Adventures Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2. The phrase is appropriate because even when simply the environment’s appearance is changed, you, the player, are nevertheless transported into a world full of thrilling sensations. As a result, you’ll play the game much more thoroughly. The mobs are the main culprits for the altered gameplay, thus you should focus on them first. This is primarily due to the opposing monsters being represented, among other things, with lifelike 3D representations. Now that it has multiple legs, the Creeper should be highlighted. This mob’s color is still green, but it now has a more eerier-looking body. You also know that there are peaceful creatures.The Epic Adventures texture pack has made these a little more realistic and detailed than usual. Of course, 3D animal presentations are also offered.
But because the textures are 32×32 pixels in size, there is a good balance between realistic and stock textures. The color scheme, which at first glance appears a little strange, is something else worth considering. Better put, the colors are not as vivid and bright as they are in the original version of Minecraft. But it makes absolutely no difference because this texture pack is designed to completely alter the way the game looks. The Epic Adventures texture pack has a great RPG look because of how the textures of the creatures, blocks, and stuff work together. Because of this, it would be simple to assume that the screenshots are from an RPG video game.
How To Download Epic Adventures Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Epic Adventures download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Epic Adventures Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.2
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Epic Adventures Resource Pack 1.20.2 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!