I will show you How To Download xali’s Enhanced Vanilla Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3. This Minecraft Resource Pack will give you much better vanilla feeling in the game! This will make you to fall in love with this pack with more vibrant textures! Try to play like one hour with this pack and then without, you will be stunned of the difference. This Minecraft Texture Pack definitely improves the original textures. Another cool thing is that when you install Optifine, you can use shaders. That means you can make better textures with shaders. And when you see the result.. Just see it yourself and you will be mad that you didn’t know about this earlier.
The main purpose of the xali’s Enhanced Vanilla 1.20.3 Pack is to make it better overall without being too much realistic. But don’t worry, it looks absolutely gorgeous. If you prefer the vanilla look but want to make it more colourful and vibrant, this is definitely a good pack for you. Under this paragraph you can find an in-depth tutorial on this. Check out and read it to get this amazing Minecraft Texture Pack!
How To Download Enhanced Vanilla Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Enhanced Vanilla download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Enhanced Vanilla Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.3
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Enhanced Vanilla Resource Pack 1.20.3 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!