I will show you How To Download Dungeons Enhanced Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. You can only explore a small number of buildings or dungeons, and even those are becoming boring. With the help of the Dungeons Enhanced Mod, you can explore new dungeons and buildings. Our mod currently has 21 additional dungeons and buildings. They all suit the fantasy/medieval concept and might be used with other RPG-style or fantasy mods. Some of our structures also seem like they might be an improved or different version of a standard structure. Prepare yourself for enormous mazes hidden beneath woods, towers, castles, and abandoned temples. You can locate the desert temple, hay storage, and mushroom house, among other new biomes! There are undoubtedly many more, but I’m at a loss for words.
In order to do this, the mod will both create brand-new dungeon-style structures and modify some of the existing ones. All of these new buildings blend in seamlessly with the game’s visual style, creating buildings with a medieval and fantastical appearance. These are a few of the brand-new buildings that will be created when this mod is enabled. Some of the aforementioned biomes and structures are ones I’ve already mentioned to you. Please find the instruction for Dungeons Enhanced 1.20.2 below if you think it’s for you.
How To Download Dungeons Enhanced Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Dungeons Enhanced and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Dungeons Enhanced Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Dungeons Enhanced Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!