I will show you How To Download Depixel Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3! This is one of the best comprehensive projects in the game so far! You may know this pack as a Default Texture Pack. The creators have changed the name to the Depixel. This Minecraft Resource Pack comes in 32x resolution which is quite good for all the people.
Why? Because you can run it easily on a Low End Device as well. So if you are an owner of low end PC, the Depixel 1.20.3 is for you as well! Don’t get me wrong, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t play it with a High End PC. The Depixel for Minecraft 1.20.3 is for literally everyone.
The main goal of this Minecraft Texture Pack is to retain to the vanilla as much as possible. It doesn’t reinvent other pack, it comes with new features and also with shadows. If you want, you can try it with the shaders, for that, you will need Optifine. It is super easy to download & install, just follow the link down below.
You can forget on the noisy and grainy textures in the game. You will finally expeirence an amazing graphic in the game! Each block and item will have a great texture right now. Make sure you follow the tutorial below so you know how to download & install it. It is super easy.
How To Download Depixel Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Depixel download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Depixel Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.3
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Depixel Resource Pack 1.20.3 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!