I will show you How To Download Crazy Craft 4.0 in Minecraft. Crazy Craft 4.0 has finally been launched after five years! Never in a million years did I imagine updating Crazy Craft 3.0, but here I am releasing one of our best mod packs ever. This mod pack focuses on erasing all of your prior knowledge of Minecraft. We have included a new world option for them when building a world. Just uncheck the box next to “naming your new world” to disable scrambled recipes. There is a settings.dat file that you may alter and update to true if you are a server owner who wants standard recipes. All recipes will become default for your players as a result.
Future plans call for the addition of a command that will allow server-wide recipe changes without a restart. Orespawn, Legends mod, TragicMC, witchery, HBM nuclear tech, Mcheli, and many other popular modifications are among those in Crazy Craft 4.0 that deserve special mention. The most popular old mod you all loved that we wanted to add was orespawn. However, we did want to provide a fresh experience, which required fresh mods including the recipe scramble mod. In addition to randomizing recipes, the recipe scramble mod completely overhauls Minecraft.
How To Download Crazy Craft 4.0 Mod for Minecraft
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Crazy Craft 4.0 and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Crazy Craft 4.0 Mod in Minecraft
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Crazy Craft Mod 1.20 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!