I will show you How To Download Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4. Wearing two sets of armor is possible thanks to Cosmetic Armor Reworked 1.20.4. The first pair is protective, whereas the second is solely for aesthetic reasons. With this mod, you can wear the armor that looks best to you without compromising defense. Being evenly protected is important because even cosmetic armor is lost upon death. Additionally, it offers 4 more armor slots, but they are already decorative. This is evident in Terraria, where there are likewise two posts—one for actual armor and the other for fashionable clothing. Put on diamond armor and something lighter for aesthetic purposes on top. Additionally, hiding your identity makes it simple to lure an adversary.
By demonstrating to them that your diamond armor is in fact leather armor. This mod also makes it appear as though you are not wearing any armor while hiding any armor you may already be wearing. There are various modifications and enchantments from the original version. Because it enables you to conceal your armor in the game, this mod does the exact same function. The Cosmetic Armor Reworked for Minecraft 1.20.4 is for you if you like to have additional armors available!
How To Download Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod for Minecraft 1.20.4
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.4 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Cosmetic Armor Reworked and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod in Minecraft 1.20.4
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.20.4 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!