I will show you How To Download Controlling Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2. It is a great utility that elevates Minecraft’s keybinding choices. Additionally, it is relatively simpler to prevent keybind options from clashing with one another. Additionally, there are options for searching keybinds by name in the menu. The Controlling patch, created by user name Jaredlll08, will make altering your key bindings much quicker and simpler. With the help of this mod, players may easily locate a key in the binding menu and make a modification. The number of keys available in the key binding menu, especially after installing mods, might be bewildering.
The Controlling mod enables players to quickly change keys by allowing them to search the key name by keywords. The binding menu will display keys that haven’t been bound yet if you hold down the CTRL key while you’re there. Another mod that improves the features of vanilla Minecraft in a little way is controlling. This mod is so useful that Mojang might as well incorporate it into the original game.Controlling Minecraft Mod 1.20.2 is simply great!
How To Download Controlling Mod for Minecraft 1.20.2
This Minecraft Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.20.2 and any other versions that you can currently play. Keep in mind that each mod needs different loader. We will use the Forge in this tutorial.
- The first step is to scroll down to find the download section. There are two links, the first of is for the Controlling and the second one for Forge.
- We have to download both files, let me show you an example on the first one.
- Click on the link.
- Then you will appear on the redirection website, click on the link again.
- You are now on the website where you will do the rest, take a look on the right side please.
- As you can see, there is a download section, find the right Minecraft version and hit download.
- Then take the file and drop it on the desktop. Do the same with the second link please.
- I have a great article on How To Install Mods in Minecraft, read it if you want.
How To Install Controlling Mod in Minecraft 1.20.2
Just make sure you have both files on the desktop.
- Open the Windows Search Bar. You can find it on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you are there, type in %appdata% and hit enter.
- As soon as you hit enter, the roaming folder will pop up. There is “.Minecraft” folder, go into that.
- Just scroll down and open the “mods” folder.
- Now take the Controlling Mod 1.20.2 and drop it in the folder.
- We have to install Forge/Fabric now.
- Go back to the desktop.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions and then hit install.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and choose the right version to play, enjoy!