I will show you How To Download Conquest Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3. Conquest Resource Pack is the best option for you, if you like the medieval style in Minecraft. This realistic and action-packed resource package intends to radically remodel your game. With the help of this resource pack with a rural, medieval, and fantasy theme, you may play Minecraft like never before and discover what it’s like to be a true hero in epic stories. While some of the game’s textures and visual elements were simply lifted from the John Smith pack, other elements underwent a complete rebuild to provide players with a wholly new experience. One of the biggest complaints from ardent Conquest resource pack users is the style of the designs. Several of them resemble an old castle and its surrounds that have been destroyed by extreme weather or mythical monsters in terms of wear and tear or weathering.
Conquest’s designers have rebuilt Minecraft with the famous aesthetics of those two seminal AAA games that set the bar for the entire gaming industry. The exploration of Minecraft’s various biomes should ultimately be a gloomier and darker experience. This served as the inspiration for the resource bundle. It was developed to depict the majestic dragon and knight legends that pervaded the period of history known as the Dark Ages. Undoubtedly, this is one of the resource packs that people need to test out and give their feedback on. Contrary to those with a contemporary and clean aesthetic, the Conquest resource pack has many dirtier and more faded textures and features. Your opinion on this specific point is up to you. The Minecraft Resource Pack Conquest is unquestionably the best choice for you if you desire that level of specificity. Conquest is additionally updated frequently.
Conquest – Screenshots
How To Download Conquest Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.20.3
This Minecraft Resource Pack is fully compatible with Minecraft 1.20.3. You don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Let’s start. Scroll down until you get to the download section where you find the Conquest Resource Pack download link and Optifine HD link as well.
- In case you are wondering “Why Optifine”, well most of the Minecraft Texture Pack requires you to have this mod.
- There is in-depth tutorial on How To install Texture Pack in Minecraft on my website, check it out.
- When you get to the download section, download both files. Let me show you how.
- Simply click on the link and then it will take you to the redirection website.
- Now just click on the link again, that’s all.
- After all these steps, you are finally on the website that I want you to be on. Look on the right side.
- As you can see, there is a download section, hit download.
- Just wait for the file and then take it and drop it on the desktop.
How To Install Conquest Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.20.3
We are slowly coming to an end. Make sure you have Minecraft Texture Pack on the desktop.
- Let’s get to the roaming folder now!
- Open the Windows Search Bar, it is on the left down corner of your screen.
- When you open it, make sure you type in %appdata% and then just hit enter.
- Do this and it will open the roamign folder. You should now see “.Minecraft” folder, open it.
- Let’s scroll down now to find the “resourcepacks” folder, open it.
- Just take the Conquest Resource Pack 1.20.3 and then drop it in the folder.
- Let’s install Optifine now.
- Double-click on the file and agree with the terms. Hit install.
- Open up the Minecraft Launcher and choose Optifine, hit play.
- When you are in the menu, go to the “Options ” -> “Resource Packs”.
- The pack will be in the left window. You should transport it to the right window.
- Hover over it and click on the arrow to the right.
- If you get the message “it’s outdated” you don’t have to worry, it will work just fine.
- Click “Done” and enjoy!